Your Favorite Easter Moment
He joined in controversial and complicated circumstances and that's how he seems set to leave. However, in between Jermaine Easter served the club well and gave Chairboys fans plenty of happy and well cherished memories.
My personal favourites are:
1) His hat-trick against Bury - With the fans and critics well on his back, Jermaine reacts in ideal fashion with 3 goals in front of the terrace and celebrations to suggest 'take that!'.
2) His goal away at Peterborough - After months of struggling at the club after their demise in form, Jermaine nets a superb curling effort and gives Wanderers' fans hope that his transfer fee was justified.
3) Slotting home against Fulham - The shock factor plays a part in this nomination. Fulham may have fielded a weakened side but the pure delirium when Easter put the ball into the Putney End will certainly be a lasting memory in my mind.
4) Bravery against Doncaster - Jemma puts his body on the line to score an extra time leveller from Scott Golbourne's cross (He later missed a penalty but we'll forget about that one...!)
5) Charlton... - My personal favourite...his confidence was flowing when Tommy Mooney nodded it down to him and the way he smashed it home across goal was a sight to behold and had Blues fans dreaming of another domestic semi-final.
6) The Chelsea semi-final - The bullish way he brushed off Chelsea powerhouse Michael Essien before stroking the ball home into the Valley end is a memory alone but the celebrations in the stand and around the ground will be a life-long memory for me.
7) His general petulence and gamesmanship... - The mouthing off, the kicking the ball away and celebrating in front of the other fans would be infuriating to play against but this was Jermaine at his best and Wycombe fans adored him for it. No-one at Swansea will forget the way the Swans reacted to the 'Ayatollah' celebration and it quickly made him a favourite amongst the fans.
Please vote in the poll on the right hand side for your personal favourite.