Mousinho rejects new contract at Wycombe
Wycombe Wanderers' midfielder John Mousinho has rejected two offers of a new contract and will not be returning to the club next season.
Chairboys' manager Gary Waddock told the Bucks Free Press: "He won't be reporting back here for pre-season training on Tuesday. He hasn't accepted our offer so he'll move on elsewhere."
"I liked him as a player. We made him two offers and he rejected them," said the Blues boss. "He made the decision. I wanted to keep him."
Mousinho joins Alex Revell in rejecting the offer of a new contract, while the Chairboys have also been thwarted in their recent attempts to sign striker Nicky Forster and midfielder Scott Donnelly.
So far Waddock has brought in Goalkeeper Nikki Bull and Centre-Back Dave Winfield, while Kevin Betsy, Matt Bloomfield and reserve keeper Steve Arnold have all signed new contracts to stay at the club.
The changes to the squad since the end of last season are as follows:
Players who have left the club
Scott Shearer (Released)
Joe Cobb (Released)
Lewis Hunt (Released)
Luke Oliver (Released)
Lewwis Spence (Released)
Dean Keates (Released)
Kevin McLeod (Released)
George Daly (Released)
Matt Harrold (Released)
Alex Revell (Turned down new contract)
John Mousinho (Turned down new contract)
Tom Heaton (Returned to parent club)
Julian Kelly (Returned to parent club)
Alan Bennett (Returned to parent club)
Nikki Bull (Previously at Brentford)
Dave Winfield (Previously at Aldershot)
Existing players under contract next season
Steve Arnold (Signed new contract)
Matt Bloomfield (Signed new contract)
Kevin Betsy (Signed new contract)
Player still considering a new contract
Youth-team players offered contracts